We will start uploading images at 6:00pm MST. The first images will show the moon rising above the mountains. Later we will switch to another telescope that will give us a more magnified view of the moon.
Look for Earth's shadow on the back side of our atmosphere and also on the moon during the early twilight images! It should be a beautiful sight.
- 6:00pm MST our coverage begins.
- 6:09pm MST the moon rises
- 6:14pm MST the Sun sets
- 7:11pm MST Total Eclipse begins
- 8:23pm MST Total Eclipse Ends
- 9:27pm MST main partial eclipse ends
- End of coverage
Please comment on facebook at UASkyCenter and let us know if you are enjoying the view!