Classroom Supplies, Problems, Questions, Concerns
Additional Information (PDF)
Tier 1 & 2 Classroom/Homework Activities Database
If you need assistance with copying material for your class, fill out a class copying request form, available in Space Sciences 325. Please allow for a 24-hour turn-around, and be specific about what you require.
Dobsonian Telescopes. Available for PTYS/LPL instructors to borrow. See Mary in Kuiper 317 for more information.
- Blank Scantron sheets are available from Bert Orosco, Space Sciences 325.
- Try to plan ahead in requesting blank grading sheets and pencils.
- Ask your students to be careful in filling out the grading sheets, i.e., ask them not to bend the sheets
- Bring the completed grading sheets and answer key to Bert Orosco in Space Sciences 325.
- Be specific about what kind of grading reports you require, what grading scale you use, etc.
- Tests will be graded within 24 hours.
- The Academic Office will contact you to let you know the grading reports are completed.