What To Do First
Please read the following before calling LPL Systems Support for Help
- Read the FAQ Page located here. If you question is not in the FAQ, please continue reading.
- Use Google.
- Note the IP Address of the computer you are having the problem on.
- Click the Start Menu
- Click Run
- Type cmd in the space provided and click ok.
- In the black window that has appeared, type ipconfig /all
- Look for a line that says IP Address and note the number on that line. It will be in the form of aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd where a,b,c and d are all integers.
- Type exit
Contact LPL Computer Support: LPL Computer Support.
Return to LPL homepage