Reminders for Tuesday, april 30
- All regular office hours cease after Wednesday, May 1. Office hours during the final exam period are:
- Youngmin, Friday, May 3, 11-12
- Sarah, Monday, May 6, 11-12
- Hal, Monday, May 6, 12-2
- Catherine, Tuesday, May 7, 1-2
- Tony, Tuesday, May 7, 2-3
- Procedures for the Final Exam
- All items brought into the lecture hall will be screened. Only your Journals (Blue Books) may be used at your seat during the exam. All other items (e.g., electronic devices, backpacks) must be placed in the front of the lecture hall during the exam period.
- Your final exam essay must be written in a large Blue Book that will be provided.
- You must spend at least 90 minutes working on your final exam essay. Students who leave before this minimum time is up will receive a grade of 0 for the final exam.
- Consider nominating one or more of your GTAs for the PTYS
Graduate Teaching Assistant Excellence Award.
- The award consists of
an expense-paid trip to a professional meeting
chosen by the recipient.
forms are in the atrium outside Room 308 and may also be downloaded here.
- Nominations must explain why the
candidate deserves this award based on your interactions and observations
in this PTYS 170A1 class.
- Nomination forms must be placed in the special
box in the atrium by the end of the final exam period.