January February March April May
- Quiz #1, January 22. Graded and returned.
- Quiz #2, February 5. Graded and returned.
- Quiz #3, February 21. Graded and returned
- Quiz #4 (clicker questions). Graded and posted on D2L
- Quiz #5, March 26. Graded and returned.
- Quiz #6, April 11. Graded and returned.
- Section 1: May 7, 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Section 2: May 8, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- The Exam Statement
- Procedures for the Final Exam
- All items brought into the lecture hall will be screened. Only your Journals (Blue Books) may be used at your seat during the exam. All other items (e.g., electronic devices, backpacks) must be placed in the front of the lecture hall during the exam period.
- Your final exam essay must be written in a large Blue Book that will be provided.
- You must spend at least 90 minutes working on your final exam essay. Students who leave before this minimum time is up will receive a grade of 0 for the final exam.
to the PTYS 170A1 Home