Amma's Peanut Cucumber Salad
- 2 medium and tender cucumbers, peeled, seeded, cut into small pieces and drained.
- 2 (or less) green chilies, minced
- Juice of one large lime
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white or red onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves [Cilantro]
- 1/2 cup peeled and cubed *raw* mangoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach [optional]
Mix everything but the peanuts together. Add half the peanuts and mix
well. Add the remaining when you are ready to serve, by sprinkling on
back to the Cucumber Recipe File!