This site will look much better in a browser that supports
web standards, but it is accessible
to any browser or Internet device.
Find Mars data here.
- Huygen Descent Imager Spectral
- Imaging data of Titan from the Huygens probe
- USGS Earth Explorer
- Earth Explorer allows user to find images of much of the planet. Avaliable
datasets include LANDSAT images, air photos, and dgital line graphics.
- GTOPO30 is a global digital elevation model sampled at 30 arcseconds per pixel.
- USGS Geographic
- Links to a variety of global datasets
- USGS Seamless Data Distribution
- Allows downloading datasets covering customized region
- GISDATA Map Studio
- Provides updates on recently released geospatial datasets.
- Earth Observing Satellite
- EOS Data Gateway provides access to a variety of earth observing satellite data.
U.S. Geospatial Data
- Clearinghouse of US geospatial data. The interface isn't exactly the most intuitive.
- The National Map
- A very useful online GIS viewer. I've found it useful for identifying datasets
which cover regions of interest.
- U.S. Census Bureau Maps
- Geospatial data from the Census Bureau
- Arizona Geographic Information Council
- Clearinghouse for geospatial data for Arizona
- Arizona Map
- The Arizona Map: An online GIS for Arizona
- Arizona Regional Image Archive (ARIA)
- Provides USGS digitized topographic maps, LANDSAT images, and digital elevation models for the
state of Arizona
- Arizona Land Resource
Information System (ALRIS)
- ALRIS provides GIS layers covering Arizona to the public for a nominal fee.
- Arizona Electronic Atlas
- Online maps for Arizona.
- Pima County Technical Services
- A really useful government GIS for Pima County, Arizona. Well, it's really useful
if you happen to live in Pima County.
Other Planetary Data
- Planetary Data System
- Clearinghouse for planetary data
- National Space Science Data
- NASA's permanent archive for space science mission data