Instructions for Mac:
First create your LPL and Office 365 accounts in Outlook on your Mac.
Then drag and drop folders from your LPL account to your Office 365 account.
Here are the steps to create both accounts in Outlook.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click on Menu -> Tools - Accounts.
3. Click on Add Account.
4. Enter your Office 365 UA email address:
4. Authenticate when prompted and your account will be added to Outlook.
5. Click on Add Another Account. When prompted enter your LPL email address and click Continue:
6. A new screen will appear:
7. Change the settings as below (entering username, incoming server, outgoing server, port, and password):
8. Your LPL account will be added to Outlook and you will see:
9. Click Done. Go back to Menu->Tools->Accounts. Click on your LPL account in the left panel.
10. On the bottom of the right-hand side, click "Advanced..." and Uncheck "Sync all IMAP folders every 2 minutes". For the IMAP Root Folder, type the word mail. Click OK.
11. Quit Outlook and reopen it. You will see both of your Outlook accounts in the left panel.
Here are the steps to drag and drop folders from your LPL account to your Office 365 account.
One folder at a time:
Drag and drop a folder from your LPL account to your Office 365 account. Once it is copied, spot-check that both folders in each account are identical.
Move several folders at once:
Create a new folder (in the figure below: 000Test). Drag and drop the folders you want to copy to your Office 365 into your new folder (in the figure below: 000Test1, 000Test2 were dropped into 000Test). Once you are done, Drag and drop the new folder (000Test) into your office 365 account. Depending on the size of your folders, it might take quite some time.