Printing from a USB flash drive
*USB flash drive must be formatted in FAT32*
**Only PDF, JPEG, TIFF format files can be printed out**
2. Insert a USB memory device into the USB port (close to the front panel) of the machine.
Notice: Do not insert the USB memory device into the USB port close to the rear panel of this machine.
3. Wait 30 seconds
4. Tap [Print a document from External Memory.].
- You can also print files by selecting the User Box operation mode and by tapping [System] – [External Memory].
- If the document does not show up, please make sure your usb is formatted as FAT32 (or any FAT type).
5. Select a file to print, then tap [Print].
You can directly enter the path to the file folder in the [File Path] field.
Tap the [Top] key to move upward.
Tap the [Open] key to open the folder and move downward.
Tap [Details] to display and check the detailed file information.
6. Set print options if necessary.
7. Press the Start key.
8. When printing is complete, remove the USB memory device from the port of this machine.