Yes! NetID+ is required when logging in to UA services (e.g., UAccess, UA email) starting:
- April 3, 2018 for all UA Staff and DCCs
- April 10, 2018 for all UA Faculty
- May 15, 2018 for all retirees
- October 2018 for all students
(This has nothing to do with your LPL, PIRL, or OREx email or server accounts; they remain unchanged.)
What is NetID+?
NetID+ is a two-step authentication process for logging in to UA services (e.g, UAccess, UA email).
How To Use NetID+
- Enroll or manage your NetID+ account here: https://netid-plus.arizona.edu
- Then when you login to a UA service with your NetID and password, you will have the option to:
- Click an app. Install the Duo app on your smartphone or tablet. You'll get a notification to open the Duo app and click a green Accept button.
- Get a phone call on an enrolled smartphone, cell phone, or landline. Answer the phone call and press 1 to login.
- Enter a code. Get a list of codes texted to you or print a list of codes from the NetID+ website and enter one of these codes to login.
- Use a Yubikey USB device. Plug it in to your computer and tap it to automatically fill in a passcode to login.
For more details, click here: https://it.arizona.edu/netid-plus