Jump to navigation
How do I print my screen in CDE on my Solaris workstation?
- Right-click on the background.
- Click Applications->Snapshot.
- Click the radio button next to Snap Type: Screen.
- Click Snap. After a moment, a big window will open that has an image of the desktop.
This can be a bit disconcerting, as this big window looks exactly like a smaller version of the full screen.
- Along the top of that window's menu bar, click File->Print. A print window will open.
Click Print or Print Preview in that window. You'll probably need to play with the several
Image Viewer options before you get a printout you like.