Information about obtaining a UA CatCard is on the CatCard Office site. You will need a CatCard before obtaining keys to an office in Kuiper or Sonett.
To obtain your CatCard you must visit the CatCard Office located in the Student Union. Please be prepared with the following:
- A government or state issued photograph identification such as a driver's license, state identification card, or passport. High school issued identification is NOT accepted as valid identification.
- A completed and signed CatCard Terms and Conditions Form (PDF)
- Students and affiliates pay $25 for their first card.
- Faculty and staff are issued their first CatCard free of charge.
Please Note: When you apply for your CatCard, you will need to provide your student or employee identification number to verify your status at the University of Arizona. This information is needed because only students, faculty, staff, and some affiliates of the University of Arizona are eligible to receive a CatCard. This number will not appear on the face of your CatCard, but it will be encoded electronically on your card, to be used for necessary UA internal purposes only. The number will not be provided to outside entities without your prior consent.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one class, or be participating in a New Student Orientation.
- New employees must have been issued an employee identification number (EmplID) and show active status in the payroll system.