The mission of the Kuiper Circle is to:
- increase awareness of and participation in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM) educational opportunities for and by our community; and
- assist the University of Arizona's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory maintain its pre-eminence as the leading planetary research institution in the U.S.
Our team includes:
- science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM) subject experts with excellent leadership and organizational skills;
- members of public and private institutions with outstanding academic and occupational credentials;
- individuals with recognized knowledge of solar system exploration and development, who voluntarily promote and increase public awareness of new discoveries by sharing their time and expertise with the community; and
- contributors with access to dynamic and expanding networking opportunities.