Documents for Current & Prospective Students
PH.D. & M.S. POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Master of Science (M.S.) Requirements (PDF)
(including en route M.S. info)
- Master of Science (M.S.) Procedures (PDF)
PTYS/LPL ACADEMIC FORMS
- Dissertation Progress Report
- Graduate Student Colloquium Evaluation
- Master’s Defense Date Schedule Form
- Minor Program Approval Form
- Non-PTYS Major GRADUATE Minor Approval Form
- Undergraduate Minor Program Approval Form
GRADUATE COLLEGE FORMS
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Announcement of Final Oral Examination
- Application for Advanced Status (full-time status with 1 unit)
- Application for Oral Comprehensive Examination for Doctoral Candidacy
- Graduate Petition (PDF)
- Manual for Electronic Submission of Theses and Dissertations
- Master’s Completion of Degree Requirements
- Petition for Extension of Course Work
- Plan of Study (M.S. and Ph.D., using GradPath)
- Request for Change of Program
- Special Member Request Form (to be submitted by department, not student)
GradPath, built into UAccess, replaces the paper forms students were previously required to submit (Plan of Study, etc.). Forms will be routed online for faculty and Graduate College. GradPath allows students to save a form for later editing/completion. Students who have completed paper forms do NOT need to repeat any steps, but should be able to continue with the next GradPath form. If you have any questions or issues regarding GradPath, please contact Amy Brenton () or your degree auditor at the Graduate College.
- To access forms, pull down the “other academic” menu in the Academics section and select “GradPath forms.” You will be directed to a page with Graduate College information.
- The first step in GradPath (for each degree/certificate) is to confirm the Responsible Conduct of Research policy; this form will “self-approve,” after which you can open and use the next form(s) available in the sequence.
- To reach forms ready to submit, click the “GradPath Forms” button. The forms page will show a “stack” of forms for your degree or certificate.