Instructions for Completing the Employee Exit Form
Departing employee should submit this form before leaving LPL/Tucson.
1. Library. Return all library books to Betty Fridena. (Graduating M.S. and Ph.D. students must submit one copy of their thesis to Betty before departure.)
2. Business Office. Return the following items to the Business Office (Kuiper 339):
- Room Key(s)
- Room Privilege Card
- Any equipment on loan to them (modems, computer equipment, etc.)
3. Upon receipt of this form information, Academic Office will
- confirm whether or not employee wants forwarding information given to people who are trying to reach them after their departure;
- if employee is a PTYS Graduate Student, verify that the new job title and the new employer’s name sections are completed on the Employee Exit Form;
- update the Employee Database;
- remove name labels from office, lobby directory and mailbox;
- remove the mailbox listing;
- remove name from the online directory and the distribution list;
- notify Sys to remove email from all listservs, terminate computer account(s)
*First Class mail will be forwarded to you. Magazines and publications will only be forwarded for six months after your departure.