Crisis & Emergency Links

Urgent Crisis Support Info

If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.

Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS)
24/7 Support

College of Science graduate students do not have a co-pay for CAPS services.

Call us at 520-621-3334

*After-hours crisis callers may speak with a Crisis and Access Specialist by pressing 1 when prompted by the automated message.

Suicide & Crisis Lifeline

Call 988 

Crisis Resources/ Hotlines