PTYS 699 Independent Study

Scheduled as needed

Qualified students working on an individual basis with professors who have agreed to supervise such work. Graduate students doing independent work which cannot be classified as actual research will register for credit under course number 599, 699, or 799. Units: 1.00-5.00. Alternative Grading: S,P,F. Independent Study Required. Typically Offered: Fall, Spring, Summer 1 and 2.

Course Credits
Course Type