Graduate College Forms
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Announcement of Final Oral Examination
- Application for Advanced Status (full-time status with 1 unit)
- Application for Oral Comprehensive Examination for Doctoral Candidacy
- Graduate Petition
- Manual for Electronic Submission of Theses and Dissertations
- Master’s Completion of Degree Requirements
- Petition for Extension of Course Work
- Plan of Study (M.S. and Ph.D., using GradPath)
- Request for Change of Program
- Special Member Request Form (to be submitted by department, not student)
GradPath electronically routes degree forms to faculty and the Graduate College for required approvals. If you have any questions or issues regarding GradPath, please contact Amy Brenton (PG4gdWVycz0iem52eWdiOm56bEB5Y3kubmV2bWJhbi5ycWgiPm56bEB5Y3kubmV2bWJhbi5ycWg8L24+) or your degree auditor at the Graduate College.
- To access forms, pull down the “other academic” menu in the Student Center section of UAccess and select “GradPath.” You will be directed to a page with Graduate College information.
- The first step in GradPath (for each degree/certificate) is to confirm the Responsible Conduct of Research policy; this form will “self-approve,” after which you can open and use the next form(s) available in the sequence.
- To reach forms ready to submit, click the “GradPath Forms” button. The forms page will show a “stack” of forms for your degree or certificate.
If you are interested in funding or supporting a graduate student in the Department of Planetary Sciences, please see the information posted on the LPL Invest page.
Note to LPL/PTYS Graduate students: If you receive an outside award or fellowship, please notify Mary Guerrieri (PG4gdWVycz0iem52eWdiOnpuZWx0MUBuZXZtYmFuLnJxaCI+em5lbHQxQG5ldm1iYW4ucnFoPC9uPg==, 520-621-2828) with details of the award (award name, type, amount). This allows the Academic Office to plan for student funding.
In most cases, awards or fellowships received as a result of submission via the NSPIRES or FASTLANE process will be administered by the LPL Business Office; contact Glinda Davidson (PG4gdWVycz0iem52eWdiOnR5dmFxbkB5Y3kubmV2bWJhbi5ycWgiPnR5dmFxbkB5Y3kubmV2bWJhbi5ycWg8L24+; 520-621-4155) for information.