Financial Support/Info + Funding & Award Opportunities
- Financial Resources for Graduate Students
- Financial Aid Scholarship Information from OSFA
- Benefits of Appointment as RA/TA (tuition remission, GA benefits, etc.)
- The Graduate Center
- Graduate College Diversity Programs funding
- Tax Information for Students
- Tax Information for International Students
- Subscribe to the GradFunding Newsletter. The GradFunding Newsletter is a service of the University of Arizona Graduate College, Office of Fellowships and Community Engagement. To subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) with "subscribe (or unsubscribe) gradfunding FirstName LastName" in the subject line. You may send opportunities for posting to the newsletter editor, Shelley Hawthorne Smith (email@example.com).
If you are interested in funding or supporting a graduate student in the Department of Planetary Sciences, please see the information posted here.
Note to LPL/PTYS Graduate students: If you receive an outside award or fellowship, please notify Mary Guerrieri with details of the award (award name, type, amount). This allows the Academic Office to plan for student funding.
Also, in most cases, awards or fellowships received as a result of submission via the NSPIRES or FASTLANE process will be administered by the LPL Business Office; contact Glinda Davidson (; 520-621-4155) for information.