Financial Support/Info + Funding & Award Opportunities
- Financial Resources for Graduate Students
- Financial Aid Scholarship Information from OSFA
- Benefits of Appointment as RA/TA (tuition remission, GA benefits, etc.)
- The Graduate Center
- Graduate College Diversity Programs funding
- Tax Information for Students
- Tax Information for International Students
If you are interested in funding or supporting a graduate student in the Department of Planetary Sciences, please see the information posted here.
Note to LPL/PTYS Graduate students: If you receive an outside award or fellowship, please notify Mary Guerrieri with details of the award (award name, type, amount). This allows the Academic Office to plan for student funding.
Also, in most cases, awards or fellowships received as a result of submission via the NSPIRES or FASTLANE process will be administered by the LPL Business Office; contact Glinda Davidson (; 520-621-4155) for information.